Terms & Conditions
This end user license agreement (the "Agreement") should be read by you (the "User" or "you") in its entirety prior to your use of PvPRO service and/or products. Please note that the Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and (PvPRO) being referred to herein as "PvPRO", "us" or "we".
(PvPRO) operates crowd funded, real money tournaments and single games, for games of skill, offered to you on the Internet site found at www. PvPRO.com (the "Site"). The terms and conditions governing your play on real money tournament games follow below.
Please note that in using the Site and/or the Game, you may be required to provide PvPRO with certain personally identifiable information.
Your use of the Site, signifies that you have read, understand and agree with these Terms and Conditions.
- GRANT OF LICENSE/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Service is not for use by (i) individuals under 18 years of age, (ii) individuals under the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction and (iii) individuals connecting to the Site from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so. PvPRO is not able to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is the User's responsibility to ensure that their use of the Service is lawful.
- We reserve the right at any time to request from you evidence of age in order to ensure that minors are not using the Service. We further reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account and exclude you, temporarily or permanently, from using the Service if satisfactory proof of age is not provided or if we suspect that you are underage.
- "PvPRO" is the sole holder of all rights in the Software and the Software's code, structure and organization, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. Furthermore, you agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorized Use. You shall notify "PvPRO" immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall provide evidence with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
- The Term "PvPRO" and domain names "(www.pvpro.com)" are the trade marks, service marks, signs, trade names and/or domain names of "PvPRO" and/or its licensors, and these entities reserve all rights to such Trade Marks. In addition, all content on the Site, including, but not limited to, the Software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the "Site Content") belongs to "PvPRO" and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service and the Site you obtain no rights in the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks without prior written consent.
- NO WARRANTIES
- "PvPRO" disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the Service which is provided to you "AS IS" and we provide you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding its quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy.
- Regardless of our efforts to provide you with service of the highest quality, safety and security, we make no warranty that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Software and the Site shall be free from viruses, bugs or other contaminants.
- "PvPRO" reserves the right to suspend, discontinue, modify, remove or add to the Service in its absolute discretion with immediate effect and without an obligation to provide you with notice where we consider it necessary to do so.
- "PvPRO" retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of Users' accounts on the Site. The decision of "PvPRO" management, as regards any aspect of a User's account, use of the Service, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal.
- YOUR REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- there is a risk of losing money when using the Service and that "PvPRO" has no responsibility to you for any such loss;
- your use of the Service is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- you will need to provide us with certain personal details about yourself (including details regarding your methods of payment). "PvPRO" will process your personal details in compliance with the data protection laws and regulations of the European Union
- PROHIBITED USES
- The Service is intended solely for the User's personal use. The User is only allowed to wager for his/her personal entertainment. Under no circumstances shall a User be permitted to use his/her real money account provided by "PvPRO" for any purpose other than for using the Service. The User must provide full and truthful information in respect of all details and information provided by the User to "PvPRO". The User must update any change in that information when applicable.
- Collusion between Users by any method is strictly forbidden. PvPRO retains the right to terminate any User account based on what it deems as collusion.
- In the event that PvPRO deems that a User has engaged or attempted to engage in fraudulent, unlawful, dishonest or improper activity while using the Service, including without limitation, engaging in any of the activities set forth in this clause 5 or any other game manipulation, or the making of any fraudulent payment, including without limitation, use of a stolen credit card or fraudulent chargeback or money laundering, "PvPRO" shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including, but not limited to:
- immediately blocking a User's access to the Service;
- terminating a User's account with PvPRO;
- seizing the funds within a User's account;
- disclosing such information (including the identity of the User) to financial institutions, relevant authorities and/or anyperson or entity that has the legal right to such information; and/or
- taking legal action against a User.
- OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE
- The User is prohibited from posting any unlawful, indecent, racist, obscene, libelous, defamatory or threatening material or any material that would violate any law or generally be considered to be offensive, via the Service.
- Without prejudice to any other rights, if a User breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, PvPRO reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including terminating this Agreement or any other agreement in place with the User, immediately blocking the User's access to the Service or to any other service offered by PvPRO, terminating such User's account on the Site or on any other site operated by PvPRO, seizing all funds held in the User's account on the Site or on any other site operated by PvPRO and/or taking legal action against such User.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless PvPRO, its shareholders, directors and employees from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of:
- your breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part;
- violation by you of any law or any third party rights; and
- use by you of the Service or use by any other person accessing the Service using your Login Credentials (as defined below) , whether or not with your authorization.
- SECURITY AND YOUR ACCOUNT
- Each User account shall be accessible through the use of a combination of a unique User ID ("User ID"), a unique and secret password ("Password"), and other optional numeric authentication methods that the User may select (the User ID, Password and any other authentication features together being referred to as the "Login Credentials"). The User is obligated to choose his/her own User ID and Password in accordance with the rules relating thereto.
- The User agrees that he/she is solely responsible for all use of the Service under his/her Login Credentials and that he/she shall not disclose the Login Credentials to any person whatsoever nor permit another person to use the Service via his/her User account.
- The User is obliged to keep his/her Login Credentials secret and confidential at all times and to take all efforts to protect their secrecy and confidentiality. Any unauthorized use of the Login Credentials shall be the sole responsibility of the User and be deemed as his/her use. Any liability therefrom shall be that of the User.
- Please note that monies held in your PvPRO account do not accrue interest.
- You are fully responsible for paying all monies owed to PvPRO. You agree not to make any chargebacks, and/or deny or reverse any payment made by you in respect of the Service. You will reimburse PvPRO for any chargebacks, denial or reversal of payments you make and any loss suffered by us as a consequence.
- PvPRO reserves the right to use third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions to process payments made by and to you in connection with your use of the Service.
- The User accepts that the historical data of each game shall be as recorded on the PvPRO servers. In the event of a discrepancy between the cards displayed on your computer and the game records on the PvPRO server the latter shall prevail.
- PvPRO reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice and you will be bound by such amended Agreement within 14 days of it being posted at the Site. Therefore, we encourage you to visit the Site regularly and check the terms and conditions contained in the version of the Agreement in force at such time.
- GOVERNING LAW
- The Agreement and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws and regulations of Cyprus and the European Union.
- PvPRO reserves the right to assign this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The User may not assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- No waiver by PvPRO of any breach of any provision of this Agreement (including the failure of PvPRO to require strict and literal performance of or compliance with any provision of this Agreement) shall in any way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or joint venture between you and us.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between you and us regarding the Service and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding, or arrangement between you and us.
- The User must provide full and truthful information in respect of all details and information requested by PvPRO in connection with the User's use of the Service.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A.COM is becoming Merchant of Record over your purchase. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements which can be found under the link https://pay.g2a.com/terms-and-conditions and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
In order to proceed the payment transaction, you temporary entrusts the G2A.COM with subject of the transaction, and G2A.COM takes responsibility for the product and for the transaction processing.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to email@example.com.
Where possible, we will work with you and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.
- When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A.COM is becoming Merchant of Record over your purchase. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements which can be found under the link https://pay.g2a.com/terms-and-conditions and are not subject to the Terms on this website.